Data ownership, digital transformation, and disruptive technologies will be on the agenda at CERAWeek next month.
A year ago, Cognite was still in full startup mode. Today, we are more than 300 strong, and with offices in Europe, Japan, and North America, we’re bringing our message of data liberation to new customers, industries, and regions.
Cognite’s leaders will be giving a series of talks at CERAWeek 2020 about the role of digitalization to the energy transition. We’ll also have our own parklet at the Innovation Agora -- stop by and say hello!
- Monday, March 9, 5:50 pm - 6:30 pm: “Technologies and Business Models for the Energy Transition” (Øyvind Eriksen, Chairman of Cognite)
- Wednesday, March 11, 8:30 am - 9:20 am: “Who Owns the Data? The Dilemma for Energy Companies” (John Markus Lervik, CEO of Cognite)
- Wednesday, March 11, 3:50 pm - 4:35 pm: “Digital Transformation Driving Operational Excellence” (John Markus Lervik, CEO of Cognite)
Additionally, don’t miss these talks by other representatives of companies in the Aker Group:
- Monday, March 9, 3:20 pm - 4:05 pm: “Digital Transformation: Driving Sustainable Operations” (Karl Johnny Hersvik, CEO of Aker BP)
- Tuesday, March 10, 1:30 pm - 2:20 pm: “New Frontiers for Ocean Innovation” (Nina Jensen, CEO of REV Ocean)