Join us in this webinar to learn how MHWirth, a leading global topside drilling equipment manufacturer, developed and operationalized its predictive maintenance solution using Industrial DataOps and achieved DNV certification.
We’ll take a closer look at MHWirth's DrillCon services and DNV’s approval of service supplier scheme, and discuss the advantages and challenges that come with data-driven maintenance optimization and decision support.
This webinar will explore:
- How to bridge the AI/trust divide and obtain certified predictive solution quality
- How the smart use of data drives a reduction of maintenance costs and improves safety
- How to transition from calendar-based maintenance to predictive maintenance
- How using an Industrial DataOps platform for AI application development enables you to focus on the solution's business value, not data engineering and governance
- How MHWirth and Cognite are building a unified maintenance data model