Learn from BCG and Cognite how two symbiotic perspectives on data and organizational change together enable effective enterprise transformation.
The oil and gas industry is going through a turbulent time, making the need for more resilient and efficient operations critical to survival.
Join us in this webinar for a glimpse of what the oil and gas operator of the future looks like. We will share our experiences from working with best-in-class operators, providing practical advice on how to get there.
With BCG’s transformation expertise and Cognite’s data know-how, we provide different but symbiotic perspectives on the data and operating model foundation, and on practical operationalization.
- What the transformed oil and gas operator looks like and how to get there
- The difference between a ‘use case factory’ -approach to digital and true end-to-end digital transformation
- The necessary orchestration of organization and data to operationalize your digital efforts in the field
- Innovative workflow applications that break down data and organizational silos, enabling data-driven and real-time decision making
- Examples of how subject-matter experts in the field and office will work in the 2020s